Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Weekend Plans

This weekend I am heading to Sydney. Saturday I am going to my Aunt and Uncle's 25th wedding anniversary. It should be great fun to catch up with the relatives, many I would not have seen since winning the show. I am going to have to leave the party early because I am then heading over to Kim's 21st birthday. It should also be heaps of fun to catch up with some of the gang again. I know that Paul, Nathan, Corin, Xenogene and Emma will be there as well so that will be awesome! I will probably catch them after dinner for bowling and then hit the bars/clubs.

Sunday I think will be a bit of a rest day. If Emma is not doing anything, I might see if she wants to take me shopping. She promised me in the mansion that she would help me pick out some better clothes and improve my fashion sense. She wants to put me in skinny jeans, but I am not too sure about that...

On Monday, I am also going to visit the high school where Emma's mum is the principle. No doubt she told her student about the show, so I think they will be excited to see us. Should be interesting :)

So I am really looking forward to a great weekend. Send me a message if you are in Sydney and want to know where we will be heading. But being away means that I probably wont get time for any good blog entries.

1 comment:

  1. JEREMY , I'd say that EMMA's Mum is a woman of principles , and that she is the PRINCIPAL.
    THE IT CROWD was good tonight. IMI

    ReplyDelete