Saturday, March 13, 2010

Fete

So I went to a fete today at my old primary school. I had a few people pointing and whispering "its the guy from Beauty and the Geek". Its really weird but you actually get used to it.

Anyways...I have been to this fete the last few years. They always have a great book stall. I have also found out that if you go at the end of the day, you can buy a plastic bag a fill it up with as many books as you can for $1. This year I bought a couple of Stephen King books, a cook book, a fantasy novel and a few of the Tomorrow When The War Began series. I was actually talking to a friend about this series just last night - coincidence?!?. So I will have a bit of reading to do. Funny thing is though...I have not read my books from last year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment