Friday, March 5, 2010

Made Up Words

Geeks are usually really passionate/obsessive and in one main area and are usually really good at doing that one particular thing. Me - I was the chess geek and I was always really good at mathematics at school. On the other hand, I am not the most knowledgeable person when it come to words/grammar/spelling. Apart from my problem with the distinction between unco and uncoordinated back in year 7, I think that I have gotten better.

I still do have fun though making up words or saying stupid things just to be funny. We have started a list of fake words that have either been used accidentally, or that we think should be real words. So far in the list we have:

Equivalates
Derivatize
Symbology
Horizontality
Balanceability
Growed
Grammartationally
Technob
Anti-Intelligent

Feel free to add any words you think should be on the list :)

1 comment:

  1. speaking of spelling http://damasworld.blogspot.com/2009/07/spellcheck.html

    ReplyDelete