Sunday, March 7, 2010

The IT Crowd

I would like to thank Geek Paul for introducing me to an awesome TV show. It is call THE IT CROWD (and according to the behind the scene footage, 'IT' is pronounced 'it' as in 'today it was raining' and not 'I.T' as in Information Technology.

Anyways...the show is mainly about two IT Geeks and their totally computer illiterate female boss and the stupid situations they find themselves in. A lot of it revolves around their ignorance for the real world. I have not laughed so hard at a TV show in a long time, nor have I ever cringed so much at how all of the characters just don't understand things.

Some people love the guy called Moss. I think that all three of the main characters are totally awesome - I could not choose a favourite. I would highly recommend watching this show. I really makes you wonder what the IT guys are like where you work...

1 comment:

  1. JEREMY , " IT CROWD " ,is one of the few shows that I always watch. Surprised it took you this long to discover it. IMI

    ReplyDelete