Thursday, March 11, 2010

Michelle on So You Think You Can Dance

Did anybody check out So You Think You Can Dance tonight? Nacho Pop (a choreographer) is doing a tour with all of the eliminated contestants with McDonald sponsoring it. McDonald's set him a challenge each week. This week he had to teach the Gold Coast Meter Maids how to dance. I swear I saw Beauty and the Geek 3rd place winner Michelle on centre screen. Go Michy!! You will have to teach me some moves next time we catch up ;)

When Don and Izzy got eliminated tonight, they thanked the crew for all of their hard work. I would like to thank everyone who worked on Beauty and the Geek from the sound guys ("Can you hear me sound guys - the lighting guys reckon they are better looking than you. Lets take them out." Sorry - in joke), the lighting guys, camera crew, producers, makeup ladies (Go Kristy!) and everyone. Unless you have been on a reality TV show you don't get to see all the behind the scenes stuff. There is a lot more to it than you realize. The Geeks/Beauties are all actually still friends with some of the crew which is great.

1 comment:

  1. JEREMY , I missed most of that episode of SYTYCD. Since I love to nightclub dance , I would have loved to have seen MICHELLE , " bust a move " . Damn! IMI

    ReplyDelete