Friday, March 12, 2010

US Beauty and the Geek Season 4

I have now started watching the 4th series of US Beauty and the Geek. However, I have seen most of this series before already. One thing that is different this time is there is a twist - there is one couple made up of a female Geek and a male Beauty. It was very shocking to the contestants and the mixed up couple quickly became a target for elimination.

There has been a lot of comments on bulletin boards for the Australian series of Beauty and the Geek that we should do a completely switched up season. It is an interesting idea. I think that a lot more females will watch the show (for the hot guys) but I don't think there will be as much sympathy for the Geeky girls. I think that a lot of the viewers for the Beauty and the Geek show love to see the male Geeks grow as people and how awkward it is for them in social situations. I don't whether this would translate for female geeks very well or not. However, I still would love to see it happen, even if the rest of Australia may not appreciate it :)

Well, I think that it would be a really interesting concept to try anyway - but maybe after a few seasons of the Aus version of the show if the ratings start to drop.

1 comment:

  1. Really amazing Reality show. Beauty and the Geek is really wonderful. Its Season 4 might have been the best season of all, With the most love-able geeks. Some time I watch this show online from http://beautyandthegeek.edogo.com

    ReplyDelete