Sunday, March 14, 2010

More TV Series

Paul came over today and we exchanged TV shows. I gave him back the IT crowd that he lent me, and I also gave him a B&G series and a Survivor series. He lent me B&G 5 which I am really excited about because I have not seen any of this series at all, and it starts off as Beauty vs Geek. Paul also lent me Peep Show and The Mighty Boosh. We watched an episode of The Mighty Boosh at our Gold Coast reunion. It was one of the weirdest things I have ever seen!! So I am not sure whether I will end up watching the full series or not - but as I have always said, I will try anything once. I will give a review of the show when I watch it. Speaking of the Gold Coast, I never finished telling all of the stories of what happened. I will make sure I do that this week.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jeremy, you really are serious about posting everyday. good on ya!

    ReplyDelete