Wednesday, January 13, 2010

World Record Attempt

So tomorrow I am attempting to complete one of my New Years Resolutions - break a Guinness World Record. If anyone is in Sydney then head on over to Warringah Mall (food court) at 1:30 and see how I go.

The record that I am attempting is to make five balloon animals blindfolded in less than 64 seconds. The balloons are a poodle, sword, snail, caterpilla and flower. Since I am blindfolded, I need an assisstant to pass me the next balloon. It is going to be Emma!

If you can't make it, it is (hopefully) going to be on the TV show Australia Smashes Guinness World Records.

Not sure whether I will be able to post whether I was successful or not (in case their is a confidentially agreement). But we will see tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment