Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Watch

I am doing the Port Macquarie Ironman in March this year. This will be my second ironman, which for the record is a 3.8 km swim, 180.2 km bike and 42.2 km marathon run. I got in trouble for comparing the pain of the ironman to the pain of child birth. More for the fact that during the ironman I was in so much pain that I swore I would never do another one. But you soon forget the pain, and here I am, one year later. (like having a second child).

Anyway... so I started my serious training today, but my watch band broke :( So now I have to go out and buy myself a new gadget - a cool awesome watch :) I want it to be a heart rate monitor and a GPS to record how fast I travel per km and have split timing and be waterproof (so I can wear it for the whole race)... It feels like Christmas all over again! So I will have to update you later on what watch I choose and all the cool gadget features it has.

No comments:

Post a Comment