Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Years!

Happy New Years Everyone!!

The night started at 6:30 with a call saying one of my friends was sick and could not come out :( So a different friend picked me up and five of us went to Hogs Breath for dinner. Before going in, I ran into one of my other friends, Monty. The meal I had for dinner was awesome! Ribs + steak + salad + curly fries. Cant remember what the meal name was though.

Anyway, after dinner we went outside just in time for the 9pm family fireworks. The fireworks were alright, nothing special, but I ran into Monty again. Caught up with some other friends and we went to the Pancake Parlour for dessert. I cant remember having been there any time recently, but it was not too bad. We played a little chess on the big board (I won) and on the little board (I won again).

Went outside and ran into Monty again. (Canberra is one small place). Then I got mobbed by a bunch of girls who wanted a photo. My friends who had never seen this behaviour before were like (do you know them) and I just laughed.

So my friend had to work, so we went over to his motel at about 11:30 to bring in the New Years. Champagne was drunk, and we went outside for the fireworks. They were alright, but again, nothing too special.

So now here we are in 2010. What are everyones New Years resolutions? Here are 4 of my top 5.

1. Complete the triple triathlon in November solo

2. Complete the Port Macquarie Ironman in less than 14 hours

3. Plan my overseas trip

4. Break a Guiness World Record


I hope that 2010 is great to everyone :)


Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment