Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Awesome Website and Goodbye!

So today I stumbled across the best web sites ever! They literally had me in stitches laughing, my face was bright red and I even started crying! Not Joke. I strongly recommend you check out http://failblog.org/ and http://epicwinftw.com/ The first one is all about stupid things people do which are known as 'epic fails'. If you find the lady in the clown mask dancing to 'all the single ladies' let me know :) It was the best. The second site is the opposite - totally awesome stuff that people have done which are known as 'epic wins'. Some people must have warped minds to come up with this stuff.

On another note, this will be my last blog until Sunday. I am heading down with friends to the Aus Open tennis. I am a huge tennis fan but I have never been to a live match before. I have heard that it is completely different to what you see on the TV - they hit the ball a lot faster than you realize. So Wed/Thursday we have both day and night tickets to the tennis. Friday and Saturday are going to be shopping and having my tennis rematch with Corin. Friday/Sat night is clubbing (hopefully with Jenna, Nathan and Corin) before heading back home on Sunday. Catch you then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment