Thursday, January 7, 2010

Geek Rap Song

So during the first episode of Beauty and the Geek the guys all had to write and perform a rap song in a club. You only got to see 2 lines of my song, so I thought that I would share it all with you. I got through it all OK, except for three lines in the 3rd verse. I will put the words I really sang on the day in circle brackets and the definition of the rap terms in square brackets. The good thing was that no-one realized that I stuffed up because I kept on singing and I still mananged to make most of it rhyme!

If any of the other Geeks are reading this, feel free to post your rap in the comments section.



My tag is Jeremy
And yeah I roll from the A.C.T
When I wanna impress
My crew what they do is they call be Big Jezz
So what if I'm an engineer
Come on ladies there's nothing to fear
Cuz I make the Benjamin [money]
If you aint down then call up your friends

You may have seen me around
Cuz one of my tallents is I'm a Clown
And you may think I look funny
With my hair and my shoes you're right on the money
I have a big red nose
But can you imagine my fire hose
I do tie the balloon
Do you want to see me bust out a babboon?

{I then make a babboon balloon animal on stage}

My beauty in this game
I'll tell you something she's off the chain
Hell yeah Emma's my fizzle [friend] (Oh shit I forgot my line)
And ooh la la she's sexy for shizzle [sure] (I guess I'll have to make it up)
I do get a bit tizzy [frustrated] (Oh yeah, Emma's so hot)
When I wanna get busy (Something that I guess I'm not)
But unlucky for me I miss out on the fun (Oh yeah, Emma's so fine)
I wish I had bigger guns (I really want to make her mine)

No chess aint just a gmae
I guess its my ticket to fame
When I make the moves
My brain really gets into the groove
Four hours a game no I don't get bored
Checkmate at the end is a tasty reward
Queen Rook Bishop Knight King
Pawn...no its not what you think

{Breakdance as the music finishes}

No comments:

Post a Comment