Monday, February 15, 2010

Rubik's Cube

Yay!!! I think that I have managed to memorize how to solve a Rubik's cube. Alan helped me with the first stages when he was here in Canberra. Then I solved part of it myself using trial and error and then I went on the net and memorized sequences to finish it off. For the record, I used the method on this web site: http://www.learn2cube.com/beginners/intro.php

I was using another web site which was really good, but by the time it got to the 7th and final step you had to pay for it. Hello no!

For any Geeks out there, solving the Rubik's cube is a must for your resume.

If anyone wants to challenge me to do anything else, please feel free :)

Jeremy

3 comments:

  1. I think they have a rubiks cube competition at canberra centre. you know that science thingy store in the corner across FCUK? yeh there. cant remember what its called. or was i just imagining it? i dunno.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I double checked earlier, the Rubik's cube competition is on 6th of March at S?crates. so it wasnt just my imagination means i'm not crazy =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Dama! I might go and check it out. I would not be good enough to enter, but it could be fun :)

    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete