Tuesday, October 19, 2010

EAT MY WORDS

I should completely prepare myself to eat my words.

I remember when I first met the 8 Geeks last year, sitting in a large room with all my luggage, all of us spread out so we could not talk to each other. I thought to myself, 'man they look Geeky! I am going to have nothing in common with these guys' I turned out to be completely wrong, and they are all now some of my best and closest friends.

So I am preparing for any of my harsh comments made in my last post to come and bite me on the butt. I think I was hardest on Stuart. It would not surprise me in the slightest if he ends up being one of the nice ones, trying to make a noticible effort with everyone - just like Pete last year! And Xenogene, the eldest last year came 4th and he had no trouble fitting in. He never got nominated! Only time will tell...

Tomorrow I will give my opinions on the Beauty's (did I spell Beauty's correct? I never know.)

3 comments:

  1. Beauties (from one of the geeks you just reviewed). You never use an apostrophe to make a plural. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep writing Jeremy, we're reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol I just saw on the Official BATG Page that it is Beauties. Oh well, punctuation and grammar was never my thing. Math, Science and chess Geek all the way!!

    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete