Friday, October 15, 2010

BEAUTY AND THE GEEK RETURNS !

OK, I have to admit that way back last year when I originally started this blog, the only reason I started was that I wanted to blog about the second series of Beauty and the Geek. So now that it is starting next Thursday on Channel 7, I finally get the chance!!! So apologies to everyone who was actually following the blog for not posting in four months, but I expect I will be a lot more frequent from now on.

So what can you expect from my blogging from now on?

My thoughts on the contestants
Who I think will win
What I really think is happening behind the scenes
Who may be in an alliance with whom
My thoughts on the challenges

I will also be happy to answer any questions that people may have. I will even try to get in contact with the contestants (via season 1 Toby whose housemate is season 2 Michael) and ask a few questions.

For now, I thought that I would post the commercials that I shot with the new Beauty's. I will provide my first impressions in my next entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment