Thursday, April 8, 2010

A balanced world

I went to the gym on Tuesday for the first time in a while on Tuesday. I also played a long game of chess last night and lost so I woke up this morning sore, tired and annoyed for losing the chess game. I almost stayed home from work. I got dressed and put on my work shoes only to find that they are falling apart and the right side of the heel no longer provides support. I went to ride my bike to work but found that my front tyre was flat. So I caught the bus to work instead. So I arrived at work thinking that today was going to be a crap day. I decided to try and perk myself up and planned on drinking a cup of coffee and drinking a V energy drink. I went to the drink machine, put in the money and when I went to collect my can, I found 4 V cans instead!!! So for each of my 1. feeling sore, tired and annoyed 2. broken shoe and 3. flat tyre, the world balanced out and gave me 3 free cans of V.

Sometimes life gives you lemons. I say throw them back and steal some oranges instead. Or maybe a pizza.

1 comment:

  1. or if life gives u a lemon squeeze it in someone's eye and run like hell. =D

    ReplyDelete